Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The First Official Post- Holiday Knitting

Hello Everyone!
This is the beginning of my blogging! What I hope to share with everyone are my knitting or crochet projects, maybe some personal patterns, some recipes when I deam up one that turns out well, and just general chat about my family, children, many pets and just life in general!

Right now I am working on the February Lady Sweater in light sage green. I am all of the sudden in a cardigan mood when I have never been one to wear one in my life! LOL- maybe it is a sign that I am getting older ya think???? Also, I just finished a pair of fetching fingerless gloves in Elann's Den-im-knit yarn- dark indigo colorway. I am absolutely in LOVE with this pattern! from start to finish they barely took a day! And they look SO complicated (even though they are easy-peasy). They were my first project with cables!

I have to start some holiday knitting soon or I will not get anything done! Not sure of what I am going to be working on yet. My youngest daughter Summer wants a slouchy hat, and my oldest daughter Kirstey wants some corset fingerless gloves. My oldest son Michael is asking for another beanie and my youngest son Robert hasn't asked for a thing yet! I already have my Mother's holiday socks finished (she will have a hissy-fit if she doesn't get hand knit socks for Christmas and we can't have that--it isn't very pretty to watch).

Well, off to find some ideas! Ta-Ta Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment