Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Computer Hates Me!

I have officially decided that my computer HATES me! It has to! First my hard drive went, why- I'm not sure. Then my monitor went! So, today I had to install a new hard drive, buy a new monitor, re-install Windows XP and the drivers. I lost EVERYTHING that I had on my other hard drive but I do have the computer back up and its faster!

I found out that Angelicrafts was closing so I talked Jeff into taking me to the State Fair Grounds to go to the shop. Now, I am kinda agoraphobic so this was a big deal to him. I had to agree to go somewhere with him first. So, Jeff, Summer and I got up at 8 am to go to a charity pancake breakfast. It wasn't too bad.

We then got to the shop and I finally got to meet the two great guys that I know from Ravelry and from shopping with them on-line. It was so nice to put faces to the names ;o) I bought 11 pounds of yarn . I know, I already have TONS of yarn! BUT, I only bought colors that I knew I would use AND it was$2 a bag! $2 a bag! The bags are around 15 to 18 ounces each so thats a killer deal! Could you pass it up?????

No comments:

Post a Comment